These are my “whatchamacallits” that I use daily for iPhone development/web development and business. I believe the correct whatchamacallit goes a long way in getting any job done correctly and in the least amount of time.
- Sketch 3 Any vector work or animating I do here.
- Core Animator For iOS animations made easy.
- QuickBooks Online taxes/financials ect…
- git-tower Keeps my work safe and organized.
- Day One Helps me stay sane.
- MindNode Any type of brain storming and studying I can do here.
- Pocket For articles I know I’ll wanna reread or finish later.
- Omnifocus For getting things done everyday.
- Xcode Iphone development.
- Coda 2 Web development.
- DeskMD Blogging application with markdown support.
- Dispatch Getting through emails is made easy with this app.
- Fantastical 4 This app makes me look forward to putting new appointments into my calendar.
- Day One See above.
- Coda See above.
- Drafts 4 Anything I need written down quickly I put here but its much more powerful than that. Check it out.
- Dark Sky I use this for weather because it gives me relevant info when it matters.
- Omnifocus See above.
- QuickBooks Online See above.
- Composition Book. More recently I’ve started writing down things into a physical notebook and not my phone when I need to. I’m a little indifferent about it now but it has its upsides and I’ll plan to write about that later.
- Bose headphones Just my headphones of choice.
- Oakley Sunglasses If I’m being honest these are a must for me when I go anywhere outdoors.
These are my whatchamacallits of choice. If you’ve got any questions about them feel free to ask or let me know what you use.